Software Engineer-(Java, Micro Services, Cloud)
Roles and Responsibilities
Develop web applications using Java, Microservices.
- Design the complex system to manage the project administration in the organization according to the resources available.
- Define the database schema for all the roles and design the database tables with the right relations and constraints
- Research and justify the right design pattern to use as per the requirements for the project.
- Create REST APIs to create, update and delete different entities present in the organization
- Write tests for the developed code to build a secure software using Junit, Mockito
- Ensure the software developed meets the functional, non-functional and compliance requirements
Use version control and deployment pipelines to build and deploy highly scalable applications
- Use Github for version control and tag application versions to deploy
- Perform deployment of the developed and tested applications using Docker, Maven and Jenkins
- Monitor the successful deployment through logs
Troubleshoot technical issues while working in a team environment
- Maintain the existing applications by continuously monitoring their execution through Jenkins pipelines
- Work on multiple applications at the same time by collaborating with other teams to design and develop complex solution.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues by debugging the applications using Splunk and Kubernetes logs
Work in an agile development environment and tools
- Track the lifecycle of tasks using Jira and participate actively in the daily scrum meetings
- Push the developed code to central code base using Git for version control
- Give inputs in retrospective meetings and incorporate the findings in the next sprint.
- Enhance the current application version by developing new features from the feedback and deploy the next application version
- Bachelor's degree (B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech Computer science or related specialization).
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong programming experience on background skills such as Java, Springboot, Microservices, REST and good to have Java Script, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, JUnit, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Python, Design pattern and SQL programming.
- Hands-on development skills along with an architecture/design experience in Microservices.
- Good understanding of API management platforms & providing/consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience in requirement elaboration and creating high and low level design.
- Exposure in Continuous integration and Delivery using Jenkins.
- Exposure to various tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Docker etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven Fluency in English.
- Experience in solving technical issues with thorough research and investigation.
Why you'll love working with us:
- BRING YOUR PASSION AND FUN. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- BALANCE WORK AND PERSONAL TIME LIKE A BOSS. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- BECOME A CERTIFIED “SMARTY PANTS.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- START-UP SPIRIT (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it)
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS