Lead Engineer - Java
6- 8 Years
Roles and Resposibilities
- 6+ years of experience in Web application development with Java, Micro services along with AWS exposure
- Experience on Java, Spring Boot, Micro services, Spring Security with JWT, Multi-Tenancy Concepts, REST services
- Experience in developing Web Services & micro services with Spring boot
- Experience on any database like MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql/Any RDBMS
- Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures)
- Good understanding of OOAD, design patterns and software architecture
- Experience in HTML, JS frameworks such as Angular, VueJs
- Cloud experience working on AWS/GCP/Azure. Preferably AWS
- Familiar with collaboration tools GitHub, DevOps/JIRA
- Experience working in an agile development environment and tools is required
- Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodology like Scrum
- B.E / Btech / M.E / MTech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University)
Skills and Experience Required
- 6 to 8 years of experience
- Expertise in React framework building and testing SPAs
- Must have implemented REST API Concepts along with contract negotiation with backend team.
Why you'll love working with us:
- BRING YOUR PASSION AND FUN. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- BALANCE WORK AND PERSONAL TIME LIKE A BOSS. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- BECOME A CERTIFIED “SMARTY PANTS.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- START-UP SPIRIT (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.