Roles and Responsibilities
▪ 7 to 12 years of experience in software development with at least 1 -2 years as a Technical Architect.
▪ Technology background - Java/Python will be preferred.
▪ Strong understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL, Web Sockets.
.▪ Strong understanding of Distributed Systems, Resiliency and Fault Tolerance.
▪ Exposure to Domain Driven Design (DDD), SOLID principles and Data Modelling on various RDBMS, NoSQL databases and Queues(Kafka, Rabbit MQ etc)
▪ Exposure to building high performance APIs with the ability to isolate problems in different parts of the request/response journey.
▪ Good understanding of CNCF projects with specific focus on Observability, Monitoring, Tracing, Sidecars, Kubernetes and Containers.
▪ Participate in architecture reviews to identify potential issues, bottlenecks and provide early guidance.
▪ Understanding of design/architectural patterns along with cloud base deployment patterns.
▪ Track record of successfully delivering large-scale, high-performance solutions.
▪ Ability to narrow down on technology and design choices.
▪ Experience with Agile, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration environments.
▪ Experience with various architectures preferably Service Oriented Architectures.
▪ Exposure to microservices based architectures and design patterns.
▪ An active interest in the open-source technologies, frameworks, tools and community.
▪ Exposure to any of the Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP.
▪ Product development experience is a plus.
▪ B.E / B .Tech / M.E / MTech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University)
Skills and Experience Required
▪ Design end-to-end solutions using distributed architecture.
▪ Responsible for the architecture and design choices for the various projects.
▪ Responsible to engage with leading customers and strategic partners to identify and validate requirements and translate to solution design.
▪ To conceptualize solutions, write proposals and present the solutions to customers and strategic partners.
▪ To make solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes.
▪ Comfortable working in product development environment, design version 1.0 from scratch.
▪ Design high-performance systems that can scale.
▪ Create solution architecture documentation.
▪ Collaborate with UX/UI engineers, developers, DevOps engineers & other teams as needed while contributing to end-to-end product development.
▪ Ability to look at the big picture as well as participate in code reviews and ensure that the solution is implemented as per design and standards.
▪ Capable of making right decisions while dealing with uncertainties & inadequate information.
▪ Strong leadership competencies including the ability to think and act strategically, drive for results, build a high performance culture and inspire others to perform at higher levels.
▪ Excited about designing innovative software applications.
▪ Drive agile adoption process improvements, more so a problem solver for the team.
Why you'll love working with us:
- BALANCE WORK AND PERSONAL TIME LIKE A BOSS. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- BECOME A CERTIFIED “SMARTY PANTS.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- START-UP SPIRIT (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it)
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS