Senior Engineer - Salesforce
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of Salesforce.com solutions within the scope of Business Applications projects and enhancements
- Apply best practices and technical/business experience to Salesforce solutions, including design trade-offs and communication of design decisions
- Work with backend systems, integration, and data warehouse team members to implement integrated data and process flows. Analyse and recommend improvements to existing data and process flows.
- Support Salesforce.com system administrators as necessary to set up fields, profiles, roles, security, and other configurations
- Responsible for source code management including check-in, code merges, and branch management, using tools such as Git and Jenkins
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University) with minimum 5-7 Years of experience in Salesforce development with a Product based company (Preferably Cloud or Mobile based) Technical Attributes
Skills and Experience Required
- 5-7 years of experience in developing large-scale solutions on the Force.com platform. At least two large enterprise Salesforce implementation projects involving multiple releases, change management process, and/or multi-locale deployment.
- must have completed 2 salesforce certifications (PD-II is preferrable).
- Extensive experience with customization on the Salesforce platform
- In-depth knowledge of APEX with a strong experience of using developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, Async Apex and Triggers
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- experience creating customer-facing interfaces using Lightning Framework(Aura), Apex, VisualForce, LWC.
- Proficiency with SOQL & SOSL languages
- Experience in LWC is a must.
Why you'll love working with us:
- BRING YOUR PASSION AND FUN. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- BALANCE WORK AND PERSONAL TIME LIKE A BOSS. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- BECOME A CERTIFIED “SMARTY PANTS.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- START-UP SPIRIT (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.