Senior Engineer- NodeJs
Roles and Responsibilities
▪ Key member of the product development team that helps shape the capabilities of the product Deliver software that works out of the box without compromising on quality
▪ Build scalable REST APIs
▪ Mentor and grow other engineers on the team.
▪ B.E / B.Tech / M.E / MTech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University) with a total experience of 6 to 11 years
Skills and Experience Required
▪ Experience with Node.js is must.
▪ Experience in AWS Services (Lambda, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail and Config) is must.
▪ Experience with Design and implementation of Restful services with Node.js
▪ Successful track record of providing production support for large-scale distributed systems, with experience of 5-7 years in creating software/scripts to automate production systems with some or any of the following: Python, Bash, Shell, Perl, etc.
▪ Experience with Linux administration and software development process.
▪ Energetic and motivated self-starter.
▪ Ability to learn quickly and intellectually curious.
▪ Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
▪ Strong focus and drive to solve problems.
▪ Good communication skills (oral and written).
NICE TO HAVE:
▪ AWS Certification.
▪ Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
▪ Experience with continuous integration and automated testing.
▪ Knowledge of relational database systems is a big plus.
Why you'll love working with us:
▪ BRING YOUR PASSION AND FUN. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
▪BALANCE WORK AND PERSONAL TIME LIKE A BOSS. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
▪ BECOME A CERTIFIED “SMARTY PANTS.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
▪ START-UP SPIRIT (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it)
▪ FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS