Senior Engineer- Angular
Roles and Responsibilities
- Need to have hands-on experience with Angular 2 and above.
- Strong OOJS Skills and CSS pre-processors.
- Good to have experience developing Angular Libraries & Re-usable Components
- Ability to guide team and mentor junior developers.
- Should be willing to take ownership & responsibility.
- Need to work closely with product team and ensure on time deliverables with quality code.
- Should have experience writing Unit Tests, Build Tools and integrating REST Services
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
▪ B.E / B .Tech / M.E / MTech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University)
Skills and Experience Required
- Conceptualize solutions and be involved in presales.
- Key member of the product development team that helps shape the capabilities of the product.
- Responsible for the architecture and design choices for the various projects and products.
- Build and write scalable software.
- Manage complex technical projects and a team of software engineers.
- You will build and assist in developing new approaches towards FRONTEND (UI) Development.
- You will need to be comfortable working throughout the lifespan of a project, from ideation to launch.
- You will need to take ownership and work closely with others to strive with maximum impact.
- You bring in your opinion and actively improve our processes.
- You take responsibility for what you deliver and learn from mistakes.
- Lead a team that is responsible for building front end.
- You are dedicated, communicative, and team-oriented and have the enthusiasm to see how your code has an effect on the whole company.
- You are not only an executor, but also bring in your opinion and challenge your team.
Why you'll love working with us:
- BRING YOUR PASSION AND FUN. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- BALANCE WORK AND PERSONAL TIME LIKE A BOSS. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- BECOME A CERTIFIED “SMARTY PANTS.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- START-UP SPIRIT (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it)
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.