10 - 15 Years
Roles and Resposibilities
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage client acquisition, lead generation and prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Manage sales cycle, map sophisticated accounts, develop high-level relations, plan, and execute account strategies and develop business cases.
- Own the overall business development for the growth markets agenda - selling, revenue generation and thought leadership.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work closely with the Delivery & Operations team to determine optimal project staffing, maintain overall responsibility for scope and budget of engagements and provide customer input and feedback.
- Collating client requirements and communicating with the delivery team, follow ups, daily dashboard management and progress reporting.
- Develop and maintain long term, trusted relationships with clients and drive the engagement successfully. Through C-Level engagement and persuasive customer centric selling approach, you will qualify opportunities by exploring to understand complex customer challenges and business pain points.
- Master’s degree in business management from an Institute of repute
Skills and Experience Required
- 10 - 15 years of experience in Business Development with a product based/services IT company .
- Experience of selling into North American markets.
- Services sales experience is mandatory: Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications, Salesforce, AI - ML, Testing
- Effective communication and presentation skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Proven track record of success in business development in a target driven environment.
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts.
- Should have achieved consistent revenue of at least 2 million USD per year over the last few years. Should have exceeded the assigned quota.
Why you'll love working with us:
▪ BRING YOUR PASSION AND FUN. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
▪ BALANCE WORK AND PERSONAL TIME LIKE A BOSS. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and life.
▪ BECOME A CERTIFIED “SMARTY PANTS.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
▪ START-UP SPIRIT (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it)
▪ FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.