Senior L&D Coordinator
Roles and Resposibilities
- Planning, scheduling, and implementation of all employee training programs across all the technology groups
- Working with Business Leaders in training need analysis and in identifying the various training programs required across all the levels and ensuring the programs are delivered on time
- Finding suitable trainers within the organization or externally wherever required.
- Maintain master employee training calendar
- Track and report on all employee training activities and the effectiveness of these training programs.
- Send out pre-work and post-work if applicable, and create and administer feedback surveys
- Track and maintain a central training material inventory
- Working closely with all the competency teams , improving the count of certified resources or suitable resources across various technology groups
- BE/B TECH/MBA
Skills and Experience Required
- Around 3 Plus years of experience in facilitating effective learning and development programs
- Experience in conducting training need identification to assist Business Leaders in coming up with a training programs
- ability to successfully work across cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- should have good experience on Microsoft office applications like word, excel and power point to maintain and develop training information, data creation and MIS reporting
- Good understanding of LMS systems and should be able to help the organization transition to a LMS system as and when it happens.
Why you'll love working with us:
- Bring your passion and fun- Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss- Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Become a certified “smarty pants.” -Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Start-up spirit -Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it
- Flexible working hours
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.