10 - 12 Years
Roles and Resposibilities
- 10 -12 Years of experience in working on mid or large IT organizations working on custom application development or Outsourced Product Development projects
- Should have at least 2 years of experience working as a Project Manager and lead teams with a size of 15 or more
- Exposure to SaaS environments, AWS will be an added advantage.
- Needs to deliver all the assigned multiple projects from initiation, plan, execute and control to closure.
- Responsible for managing defining the processes, templates and roadmap for delivery (java development projects).
- Providing leadership to and managing project teams ,programmers; managing customer communication; and status reporting.
- Participate in the project activities such as estimation of scope, time and cost with a view to clearly identifying and defining project deliverables and contributing to the preparation of a project execution plan
- Needs to develop a clear understanding of the client, his needs and style of functioning to deliver a high-end quality product.
- Identify and select project team members along with the learning design team in the kick-off meeting and ensure that a robust and capable team is built effectively to deliver the project.
▪ B.E / Btech / M.E / MTech / M.S / MCA graduate (preferably from a reputed college or University)
Skills and Experience Required
- IT Project Management, Stakeholders management, Excellent communication, Analytical and Problem-solving skills, planning skills with attention to details.
- The ideal candidate for this role needs to be an excellent leader with experience in managing cross-functional teams to deliver results within the necessary framework, adhering to cost, and project delivery timelines.
- Experience in working on projects involving large scale SaaS based IT Product implementation.
- Experience in working in Agile Process.
- Strong working experience in Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint etc.) including good presentation skills.
Why you'll love working with us:
- BRING YOUR PASSION AND FUN. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- BALANCE WORK AND PERSONAL TIME LIKE A BOSS. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- BECOME A CERTIFIED “SMARTY PANTS.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- START-UP SPIRIT (Good ten plus years, yet we maintain it
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.